AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Company update 06/08/2015

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Company update 06/08/2015

Fellow share holders

Well as you are probably aware by now Nick gave me a buzz yesterday. Had quite a few questions to ask him as I have been receiving a few calls from some family and friends who are invested in AJX. Many of them have invested sub 0.20 cents and some sub 0.10 cents. Obviously their investment has grown substantially from what they could afford to invest to something that they could never afford to invest in their lifetime today (this goes for me too) so I can understand why one would become worried when the stock plummets after a 4 C announcement. Have to keep settling there bloody nerves, to put it bluntly it’s starting to annoy the crap out of me!! Especially knowing that the answer is on the cover letter in black and white, but hey I put them onto this and good on them for listening. Gee I Kind of know how NC must feel except in his case this is amplified 100 times!
    July was an amazing turning point for our company, revenue wise and rest of the year is looking much the same, nothing but GROWTH, GROWTH and yep more GROWTH!!! One comment made by NC was that “I am not in the business of managing the share price, we will continue to deliver on new accounts and turn this company into something huge. We are on track to become profitable by the end of this year”. Interesting point NC made was that all the phone calls and emails he has been receiving of late concerning revenue and payment terms have been from retail investors only as the “big players know how to interpret a 4c and understand that it takes time to grow a company from nothing to something” this is the smart money and they are the ones mopping up the loose stock…
    Nick stressed to me that when he had that site visit from representatives of Fosters stockbroking to “check in on things” they most certainly did that, as a matter of fact the company's (Fosters Stockbroking) rep’s represented paid for the trip to Alexium’s facility. They went over everything and I’m talking everything from years back with a fine tooth comb, all aspects of the company were put to the test with live demo’s and extensive talks. They were there from the very early hours of the morning till late in the evening. Apparently they left with big grins on their faces and said that they are going to put everybody they know into this. Now that’s what I call conviction and validation! Perhaps now we know who is doing a lot of the buying.

Now in terms of payment terms issue from a 30 day to a 120 day spread. NC said something along the lines of ------- This basically varies depending on the size of the account, the client and the sector to which the client falls into i.e. Home furnishings, Automotive, Work wear and military. The majority of the funds owing to Alexium will be collected within 75 days but for some it will take 120 days. At this stage of the game we want to maintain a high level of confidence with our clients through the transition period and build on our business relationships. We were never about a quick buck growth company. Those types of businesses are almost certain to fail!

Now in relation to some more news regarding NYSE listing ------- The reason why things have been quiet lately within this area is because NC is bound by the F1 confidential listing rules stating that he is not allowed to publicly announce anything within this space till the day of the listing on the main board. Everything is on target and is good to go within the U.S for listing. According to my conversation we are looking at listing at $2.00 a share. There will be no dilution to our shares here on the ASX, a big plus however there must be a low ratio conversion perhaps 2:1 unless the share price can catch up between now and the end of September which I am not ruling out at this stage as the Military contracts start to ramp up by than and many more accounts will be announced. One big one comes to mind that we all know of so far TP! All of this will rerate the company no doubt!
    By the way the investment banker dubbed the chosen one is no small fry in fact it is best exemplified by the more than $145 billion in assets they manage ------------------------- A 95 year old company----------------No. 5 among the fortune 100 best companies to work for in 2015-------------------- With more than 100 offices in the USA, Europe and Asia. Who are they you might ask???

Robert W Baird & Co. - http://www.rwbaird.com/

Tell you what Alexium is truly something special and I believe it is, simple as that! A once in a life time sock. Love the company and the team, fantastic story unfolding here. Not only have we got the science to prove that it works, but we also have new legislative law in the making for Alexium’s benefits to prosper and succeed, contracts, contracts and more contracts coming out of our ear drums. The only product in the world that can meet the ‘new’ FR military standards, better than “sliced bread” they say, I think it’s better than Christmas.
    Hope all this information helps!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $0 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1321409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.