VYS 0.00% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

company update , page-32

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    I think it is perfectly reasonable to mention critical suggestion of EPA intervention at a large USA industry convention. Of course this is the way EPA would work, allowing the industry time to adapt to the idea if it is going that way. Come straight out and regulate such a large industry? - you'd have an uproar in this climate tho our SP would be closer to $7 instead of 70c on that outcome. If EPA steps in, all million tonnes of slag will have to be stored as a hazardous waste (costing heaps more to deal with) or sent to us for little change to bottom lines other than ours.

Not a small thing, and if it was mentioned at a conference, we should know that it was mentioned as it could prove very significant in the future.

Love the monthly updates myself as regardless of the content I am not so foolish to believe it will not be beneficial to the SP. Why start monthly updates now? - because I believe they think they are now good to go and have lots of pleasing results to report. They have been so quiet as they have had a lot of set-backs and hurdles. Suggest this is now a new period in our history. Fully functioning plant running full steam (they must be confidant of the upgrade stability to push it 24/7 to clear the back log)

And surprise surprise - little loss of income during the upgrade, sounds like its been churning away making money whilst all the doomsayers assumed it was shut. Nice.

Increased Al recovery = increasd future tolling contract prices, and with the Al coming out of the ALox80 fraction = increased future Alox-80 prices, might be calling it Alox 90 before long :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 32.0¢ $8.413K 26.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 30307 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 7824 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.