VYS 1.35% 36.5¢ vysarn limited

company update, page-36

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    got hold of the Co this afternoon and you can expect a clarifying ann v.soon. . Mon? Worded poorly, it sounded like they were going to be blending going forward - greatly slowing the old bag clearance and hence landfill commencement. They are installing now a gadget that will sort the gas issue and enable them to go back to treating bags without blending and allowing faster production overall=higher throughput (gas control a constant issue with Alnak in the past?) with less staff (lowering overheads at the same time). This will also stop the same issue arising in the USa if they get a delivery of slag with odd chemistry. Thats just my take=let em bring out the ann and explain it better themselves.

OVerpromising? - yep this was all supposed to work first time out of the box? Never believed that for a minute but it has taken longer than expected to finish playing with the process. So yes I'm annoyed but not about to throw this baby out for such a small issue. I'm more annoyed at the poorly managed shareholder communication standard. Need to get someone else on the payroll communicating for them. If its the straw that broke the camels back for some? no worries, my time will come too. Everyone has their own timelines and not knocking others. I'm at least going to get the valuation that will come with the first USA plant. Its a given so why sell for less unless you need the money now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $152.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.0¢ $74.22K 202.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24135 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 6023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.