ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

No - a TH can NOT "only suggest a good find" unfortunately....

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    No - a TH can NOT "only suggest a good find" unfortunately.
    Although I guess a TH is very likely (and much anticipated by many here, probably for good reason), it will make me VERY nervous...
    I have a very bad track record with THs - most of which were expected to be good (or even "company-making"), but which then have either just disappointed or downright been awful. The last glaring example was CDV where after the initial spike on what looked a good announcement the sp plummeted 70% or so on met concerns. I hung on, bought more and and remained well ahead on that stock but it was NOT FUN.
    Here again, the anticipation and excitement are building (I am as keen an AA soldier as any of you) but I am starting to worry - not because of delays, but just because I can't seem to win on THs.
    I hope this is the trend breaker
    I have a fair bit riding on this but even a bad announcement won't be the end for ICG so my losses will be limited (on the other hand a fantastic announcement will be a big boost!)
    Personally, since there have clearly been no leaks or loose lips, I would favour the (good!) announcement to be just dropped into the market - why have a TH at all?
    Just do it (can we have a pic of an alpaca wearing Nikes?)

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.