FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Company update., page-12

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I'm starting to think that all this may well be a God send in a way for the Co for now....I can't think of a better way of how the WGL could have avoided / survived the ramifications of possibly a very poor Quarterly report and an even lower S/price of at least half of what it currently is at now....

Let's hope that during this suspension period of at least a month if all goes well with court timetables that something positive pop's up for WGL...

I would expect legal costs to the Federal Court could be or exceed say $100K...then I also wonder if the ASX has the power .. could/would hit them with a penalty/fine for such a significant breach...and I suppose the ASX could also ask the Company to spend further money to have proper systems / reviews put in place to stop this ever happening again.

I wonder where the blame lies with this fiasco ...... Is it Sean and/or Wild....or should the Co Secretary have been on top of this ???? If they can't keep an eye on the day to day runnings of the Co..then what chance do we have of them making it in the business world at large both domestically and internationally ???.

We probably haven't heard anything from Raffintoy as yet as she is probably on the phone to Sean...and he is telling her that things are & will be sweet......She is probably also very busy baking that humble pie to eat on her lonesome....lol lol

Coupe64 ......time to get rid of those two crystal balls ....I think form the looks of things they most have shattered by now !!! lol lol

Like always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.