FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Company update., page-14

1. 3,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Oh well, from what I can gather, who ever is in now can take part in the entitlement and if we land a few good strategic deals the share price will be quite a bit higher coming out of suspension than now when all goes well and all orders purged.

My money is in WGL and on the WGL management team and the WFI product which I believe is world class and as we all know, highly scaleable!

Pick your install figure below and notice revenue for a monthly subscription.
    I'd gamble on 20k break even into the future?

20,000 x $7.99 = $160k/month...........$1.9m/annum
    50,000 x $7.99 = $400k/month...........$4.8m/annum
    100,000 x $7.99 = $800k/month.........$9.6m/annum

I'm sure it won't stop at individual sign ups when affiliates and strategic partners come on board.

Bullying and Cyberbullying are a big issue, online predators, groomers and pedophiles are disturbingly an extreme real danger and obviously Mental Health is a growing concern from online use..........prevention is better than cure.

Would a government subsidise such a product like a parental protection suite?

Step in WANGLE FAMILY INSITES providing protection by monitoring devices and creating awareness through reliable resources and knowledge.

Which simulation are you in?

Cheers,

Jocko.
    Last edited by jocko: 13/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.