FGL 2.08% 4.9¢ frugl group limited

Company update., page-38

1. 3,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Agree entirely, VPN's are very important Hoofa and WGL has already done all the work!

I think our VPN is fantastic and have told friends who have installed it and are quite impressed whilst unfortunately the majority of people I have told or asked fail to know what a VPN is and once you start with the word "Virtual" you usually loose them by the time you finish with the P and the N words.

They could be be our potential customers.

I like the idea that kids devices with WFI installed could connect to say........Westfield's WiFi "seamlessly" after a prompt and a touch of their device screen or any Wifi in the shopping mall for that matter and be secured with our VPN. Could this be a feature?

I believe Wangle is extremely undervalued due to our current funds situation which some have termed as giving the co an insolvent look, but, we will secure funds and after all, WGL's platform is up and running, VPN and WFI, got to be worth more than .6c a share. Crazy!

Call me crazy, but I see real value in WGL and didn't stop buying up!

Come on partners, out you come, you know your looking for a fix at the moment to retain customers in this economically challenging climate and avoid some of those costly expenses associated with new customer acquisitions! Take WGL's VPN for a test drive or better still take the whole box and dice and offer it to your customers and ask them what they think of your all new online family security package value addition to there memberships/subscriptions or plans.

Cheers,

Jocko.
    Last edited by jocko: 17/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $5.140M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $5.085K 103.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.