IBG 0.00% 0.5¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Ann: Company Update, page-8

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1139
    wow, I've stayed out of this forum for quite some time hoping to see or hear something different.

Did we really read that they haven't got their shite together to even begin mining even if they had the money.

Be shovel ready by mid 2020, really. You're shiting me. we should have been shovel ready 2 years ago, not middle of next year.

5 years I've waited for something to happen, it has happened, I've lost 85% of my capital value of a very substantial amount of money.

Frankly, Danny probably saw what we did and now he is throwing more and more money at it in the hope to average down and some day get bought out at double his money or more. Keep on waiting Danny, you only have 4 years to go.

It might be a change of management, but we face the same shitty problems. In reality nothing has changed and now we have a lovely predictable time line of news flow to boot. You know what happens to stocks with predictable news flow, check PAB and see what came of predictable news flow.

I'm sorry but those posters on here that are still in dream land and doubling down need to take a serious look at themselves and their own investment philosophies.

If it gets down to half a cent, i will buy a truck load, but in the meantime, watch it drift to new lows as they keep tapping the market for more and more cash. Some of the more serious supporters of this stock bailed out quite some time ago and are so much happier and probably putting their funds to good use.

Never fall in love with a stock. As a wise investor once told me, if the story doesn't change, don't sell. The story changed when they couldn't get finance. That should have been the exit point, well north of 5 cents.

Til next time.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.969M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $9.644K 1.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8395033 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 204582 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.