RWD 0.00% 3.7¢ reward minerals ltd

Then run along and be a man of your word. All along you have...

1. tbv
    135 Posts.
    Then run along and be a man of your word. All along you have said LD is it for Reward. You think it is done which is absolutely your right but at this point your commentary is either exposing a different agenda (hmmm) or you are just whincing about how badly you have been treated by MR. The markets are a harsh mistress so if it is the latter drink your medicine and move on. If it is the former why don't you come clean and tell us what your real motive to constant negative commentary is? I make my motive clear: I want to profit from a potential re-rating of this company if one of their prospects comes through. Simple speculation. I think there is plenty of positive potential in LD and to a lesser extent their other prospects but things don't always work out my way. If I am wrong though I take my lumps and move on as not every prospect works out. The only time I hang out and try to convince folks they are wrong to be optimistic is when I am short. I will play both sides of the trade but I don't say I am on one when I am truly on the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.430M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.