AAM 11.1% 4.0¢ aumega metals ltd

company valuation, page-3

1. 1,750 Posts.
    What an absolute joke of a valuation.
    Firstly whats the plant worth? It was brought for peanuts. This plant is tiny and is still worth peanuts. I'd say two million is generous. Just remember all this is concreated in and fixed to plinths. It was second hand when someone saw JW coming and sold him the rights to Betamax from Sony and the Enron Shares he brought with it.

Secondly what do we know about the orebody. Its low grade and unsuited to the fixed plant. This Plant is never ever going to make any money processing dirt thats predominately 1.3g/T.

The tennements are prospective but wheres the money for a drill campaign going to come from. I mean this is an operation that uses second hand mill balls and gets 15 free watermelons in the truck for the mess. Its a peasant mine with a hand to mouth mentality. Its a pity its such high cost to go with it. Make no mistake the longer this fixed plant runs the more the money will ebb away. INMHO 5.5 cents is a wildly optimistic market cap.How are A1 Minerals going to raise any capital? What credability do they have left. Most of this board will be lucky to escape prosecution and I have been reliably informed there are two ongoing investigations from ASIC into possible illegality and misconduct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $16.21K 385.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50001 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 55097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.