LU7 0.00% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Company Valuation, page-2

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Firstly Valuation is 18 million including options so don’t state something false. From that alone you are downramping.

Secondly the platform is like no other in the market and have many contracts on the table. A backing from razor firstly and a backing from Axeo5 gives them access to 30 million gamers. They registered 300k users in 1 month and still running.

Thirdly they have in Built connectivity into the servers of to the three of biggest games in the world played by over 150 million people. Do you know what it means if they have competitions that allow you to access the finals of these three competitions? Your looking at 10’s of millions playing non stop on the platform and on a subscription based model your looking at millions in the bank for just a service. I spoke to the company investor relations and that’s exactly what their aim is. That alone puts it at a 100 million dollar company

Thirdly they have announced that more announcements are to come about partnerships supporting the platform allowing for greater access to gamers globally.

Do your research and understand the potential of this company on a global level. Don’t come on the forums not understanding the company background and making false claims. My opinion is razor will take this company and give it all the connections it needs globally and all major online esports events will be run off the platform and companies will pay to run their online tournaments on it in addition to subscription based model for weekly tournaments just like online poker and the world poker tournaments.

No product just amazing platform and revenue generated with minimal operating costs. Money maker. Your missing out trust me in this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $10.92K 780.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1574563 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 217955 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.