LU7 0.00% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Company Valuation, page-3

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I got the market cap from hotcopper info ($21.3mil). Not a downramp, just using figures on hand. Regardless, the share price traded as high as 2.3c over the last week, so a moot point. Perhaps you can tell me what you think this company is worth at this point in time? From your post it seems like you think it's worth $100mil. That certainly optimistic. Can you elaborate on the 'contracts on the table'? They did register 300,000 users in one month but I'm skeptical of this, as there doesn't seem to be the same rate of increase in users joining in tournaments, and liking or following their social media. Esports elite has definitely drawn razer users across to vote, but there was an issue with single users having multiple accounts (hence the telephone verification). The company announcing new registrations will put this to rest, but new numbers have not announced since.

I agree with your first 'third' point. I'd be backing the truck up to load up on shares if they had even one million people playing on their platform, but from what I can tell it looks pretty quiet in there. I guess this is the key, getting users registered AND playing. You obviously think they'll do it, I'm not so sure at the moment.

For your second 'third' point, I'm not putting any valuation on announcements that there will be more announcements. I like to know the details of the partnerships to add value, but each to their own.

If you think razer will give esh the connections to be a $100+mil company, then why didn't they persist with 'razer arena'? It is not their staff who have been working on 'mogul arena'?

I'd love to see this company prosper, but just can't see it at the moment, hence my post so I can hopefully add balance when discussing this stock. Yet to be convinced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $10.92K 780.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1574563 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 217955 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.