LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Company Valuation, page-31

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    drogado, I am considering a stake, hence starting this thread. It's pretty hard to value this company at the moment due to few peers and lack of transparency in the announcements. I'm hoping for meaningful contributions of the pros and cons, it's just a pity anyone with anything critical to say is labeled as a downramper, with derogatory comments thrown at them (thanks esportsinsider, speaks volumes about you).

It is disappointing that directors have used razer registrations to help meet their performance goals for user subscriptions. Clarity is definitely needed here, and I see no reason why organic growth figures can not be made public, apart from likely being contractionary to the share price.

The markets associated with esports present plenty of opportunity, and the focus on Asia appropriate with the region experiencing some of the highest increases in gdp per capita, and large target market demographics.

Being part of a popular global matchmaking platform would be lucrative. The question is, Will mogul arena be the one? Some further input from gamers here would be much appreciated.

Until I see users actually start using the platform I'm happy to watch from the sidelines, as without them, the only money coming in is from future capital raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $18.54K 1.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1298732 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.