LU7 4.76% 1.1¢ lithium universe limited

Company Valuation, page-42

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I think that what a lot of people are missing is that speculative share like ESH are all about speculation and getting early on the possibility of having a great conpany making a lot of money in the future.
    So many company valued at $100M , $200M, $300M and more, some making few $100k , some not even making any revenue yet.
    So how can we say that ESH is way overvalued at $25M , i personaly dont think so.
    From the action in the past few weeks, the only thing i can see is that few big players have been wipping line after line and accumulating big time, and to me they must obiously see something good about this company.
    Also as mentionned by esportinsider we are still in Beta, only available to asia, but wait until monetisation, LATAM and all the new upcoming partner ( from the last presentation ) happens and then we will be abble to give a more fair valuation.
    Also personaly if i think a share is sheet, i just skip it and will never understand people who tries to talk down a share they dont own. Just IMO
    As always DYOR and invest only what you can afford too lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $6.533M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $113.2K 9.864M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23954 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2012910 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.