LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Company Valuation, page-52

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Mate, razer is not driving the platform. Razer failed to get Razer Arena off the ground and ESH are just paying for a license. Razer are just happy they got some money out of it at all.

Look if more user do come it will likely just be from accounts made to win prizes since Mogul plans to advertise on esports streams. They will advertise that you could win a CSGO knife or something if you register with mogul arena. If there were actual users of Mogul Arena the website wouldn't be a ghostland.

I implore everyone in this thread to google the other online esports tournament services.
    There is stiff competition in this area and the Mogul service doesn't have the first mover advantage or some unique edge.

Gamers are happy with using reddit for news and the game's client for tournaments. If they want something else they will go to ESEA but very few people are that committed.

People are getting caught up with the massive numbers presented by ESH about how many gamers there are in the world. Online tournaments only capture an extremely small portion of this and Mogul Arena's ability to capture any at all is yet to be seen. Then you need to convert it to revenue.

I see a lot of cap raises in the future of this stock. Please do some more research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $18.54K 1.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1298732 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.