TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

company wants to mine for vanadium, page-4

1. 5,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727
    Tiger1980, if you have the time try a number of search key words on internet directed at sustainable energy, renewable energy, sustainable energy storage and then involving the word vanadium. The articles are plenty and no matter which route you take to get there there is only one end conclusion.

That is simply put the key countries are going sustainable with % expectations of renewable energy input in there power supply networks this decade. The missing component has always been an economic energy storage system that evens out supply and demand needs. The advancements in development of the VRF battery are now such that it is almost cirtainly the front runner battery storage system for solar and wind power.

VRF batteries have now been commercially tested in power supply systems on virtually every scale with good outcomes both practically and within costing budgets.

The MD describes vanadium as A "strategic metal" and IMHO that if anything is an understatement.

It is good to see that the management appear to have enough confidence in Mt Peake to now be focusing on the original 1 stage development. This will no doubt be because of the exponential interest in vanadium and the increased likelihood of attracting on off take partner for Mt Peakes high purity high value end products.

I have said it before but in my view TNG is on a collision course with increased global demand for vanadium and on completing the DFS will raise capital and go into production because of this projected demand.

Given those events then 50 cents is safe IMO. Remember the Park Lane derisked valuation was $1.20 something per share and 70 cents at july. It was only increased negative global sentiment surrounding commodities, Chinas growth and the events effecting TNGs progress on completing the DFS that coursed them to back off. Those events are now history except for the effect on TNGs time line.

so im with you 50 cents is cheap IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.