ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Nothing new here, but this is for those who want to see some...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Nothing new here, but this is for those who want to see some evidence of Zoono's effectiveness. I have previously posted about this man Joel Hoppe from Florida, who uses Zoono in his cleaning service company. He has been using Zoono for over a year now, and over time and recently, he has shared some really nice videos of how Zoono is applied and the effectiveness using the ATP Cleaning Verification System, a universal verification test that monitors microbial contamination. Zoono have done tests in 2015 with the London Underground, and the tests proved that surfaces that were applied with Zoono became clean and protected from bacteria. http://www.zoono.pt/assets/files/06_LONDON_UNDERGROUND-ZOONO_ANTIMICROBIAL_TREATMENTS_TRIAL_REPORT.pdf . So as we know, Zoono is being applied by Public Transport systems in London and Portugal, and its fogging spray capabilities are being used worldwide by cleaning services. The Zoono technology is incredibly unique, especially with its ability to be sprayed onto dry surfaces and leaving a protective layer. So to me, I can see the potential for a growing worldwide application of Zoono especially that it can work alongside traditional disinfectants. Zoono doesn't cut out other disinfectants, but it helps to enhance the protection against bacteria. Like as shown by Joel Hoppe, Traditional disinfectant can be used everyday and will reduce contamination, but when you apply Zoono ontop, the contamination levels reduce even more. The same is being done with Portugal and London, Zoono is applied alongside daily disinfectant cleaning. Zoono has a lot of space to grow in the disinfectant market on a commercial scale. The B2B sector has huge potential for growth, especially given that Zoono can be applied once a month, so effectively 12 times a year, this is cost-saving for companies. Just some food for thought, and trying to understand where Zoono can head to in the future post coronavirus

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2081/2081168-40f9cdd4270db25d3c1bca9165975934.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.218K 87.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53148 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 6250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.