ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Personally, I think a good thing. A vaccine is not 100%...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Personally, I think a good thing. A vaccine is not 100% effective and it is only limited to particular pathogens and strains. Not everyone globally will take the new COVID vaccine (at least for some years) and some vaccines need to administered on a periodic basis to remain effective. Zoono is more likely to benefit from an open economy, particular one where people are moving about, going to work, shops, eating out, gyms, travelling, etc. The more people interact with others in person, the greater the need for Zoono. Lockdowns and fear of leaving the home limits the B2B application of Zoono.

Expanding on the driver of the vaccine, I think the pandemic is a good thing for Zoono in the short term to rapidly grow into a large and sustainable global business. The pandemic is changing peoples behaviour towards hygiene. These behaviours are likely to last for the rest of our lives, at least for the current generation that is alive. There's also an initial resistance to changing peoples existing beliefs regarding traditional sanitisers/disinfectants to accept and use this new long lasting non-toxic technology. The majority of the world is adamant that only alcohol-based sanitisers can kill pathogens (or those that are approved by their domestic regulator). It will take time to educate the masses on the effectiveness of this new technology and supporting regulatory approvals in each country. I have recently seen more and more articles being published comparing traditional tech to Zoono. I like this marketing approach. The more 'experts' that back it the quicker the uptake IMO.

Also, I'm mindful most of the current sales are for fogging/sanitising driven by the pandemic. This was an unexpected rapid growth path. Zoono has yet to really crack its other areas of application, in particular animal health but also other potential areas in textiles, skin care, filtration (water and air) and other uses (mould, odour, nasal sprays, etc). Hopefully we have seen the worst of the post bulk distributor sales decline and we get back into positive sales growth for recurring orders. The foundations have been set in many countries over the past 6 months and we should hopefully start to see that pay off. The US and Europe need products like Zoono more than ever at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $511 19.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 774762 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.