ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

To all Zoono investors-With all the hype going around both...

1. 1,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503

To all Zoono investors-

With all the hype going around both positive & negative some local{Australian content} questions required answering from the Company -
    The below is my recent correspondence from Zoono Group for your information.
    ST

From the BusinessDevelopment Manager in Australia

1st email 7/6/21

Me :

Many of us here in Victoria are so sick of the Victorian Government’s response to this pandemic always blaming everyone else for their inept action and knee jerk lockdowns –enough of that.

You mentioned “Our technology is innovative and currently works against the local Victorian DHHS government directives” my question is why the road blocks ?? what is your success in other Australian states ?

Zoono Response:

Department of Health/Department of Transport directives to operators are to sanitise/disinfect trains every day and have thrown funding behind this until June 31 this year.

Both haven’t wished to look at innovative products that can reduce the need to do this, save the state a huge amount of money and do the job more efficiently and effectively as overseas transport providers have recognised before them. All UK rail/parts of the EU and US have all adopted our ‘Zoono System of Cleaning’ .Our recommended application of Zoono Z-71 in a commercial space is via fogging/electrostatic spraying, DHHS current guidelines are contradicting and do not recommend this as a form of sanitising/disinfection.

Me:

What action if any have you guys taken on the Transclean debacle ?

I have spoken to Metro Trains executives regarding this and they cannot comment or take any action. We have not done anything regarding Transclean directly as we do not want to jeopardise future opportunities within public transport space.

2nd email7/6/21

Me:

Unbelievable responses from the Victorian DHHS & Transport Departments – Hope your data will correct the path forward with them.

Zoono response:

We certainly have plenty of Data and evidence from our programs internationally.

Adelaide Metro Trains and Melbourne Airport are extremely happy with the results they are achieving here in Australia, as were Melbourne & Olympic Parks during the Aus Open.

Me:

Re Transclean surly the Department has enough facts of the skulduggery to prosecute them ? and recommence your re-trial immediately.

Zoono response:

Department of Transport have finally employed a new executive director of Covid-19response last month (last year they had just moved people within the organisation to respond) and we are now in direct contact with him, first Zoom meeting this week. We hope to achieve some answers and gain some serious traction.

Summary:

Bloody bureaucracy with millions of our tax payers dollars being wasted without accountability – if manipulators leave ZNO share price alone normality should return then the success of the Companies products Globally should return the SP to previous heights & some !!!

ST

Last edited by Showtime: 07/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $450 16.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90413 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.