ZNO 2.38% 4.1¢ zoono group limited

hi again Microsoft keeping the offices closed indefinitely until...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    hi again

Microsoft keeping the offices closed indefinitely until the Covid Delta variant improves.
    This indicates to me that Microsoft takes its responsibility to their employees very seriously.

That actually gives me more confidence they will stick with Zoono, but we will have to remain patient.

In the recent full year results audio cast after 28 minutes in question time Paul was asked.

Question- How is the Microsoft deal going? Have they made repeat orders?

Paul's answer- Yes they have, they order from us every month. From late September on we expect to be ramping up sales into Microsoft in the US and globally. And also we have offered Microsoft our new air conditioning system and there is a high level of interest there.

So the ramping up will be delayed but they are making repeat orders. And maybe eventually the spray will be complimented or replaced be the aircon system. Which is progressing along in the UK they will call it Zoono-X or Zoonex or something like that.

Another delay but I still hold out hope that things will eventually work out for Zoono. The share price continues to hit new lows so the market is not convinced, and I don't argue with the market.

Good luck, we need it.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $2.501K 61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3710 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 38137 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.