ZNO 12.9% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Yea i’m in the tank on this company. Bought in earlyish as a...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Yea i’m in the tank on this company. Bought in earlyish as a punt and made some small (relatively insignificant) gains on the way up and got out. Never trusted the guy with all the crap he used to say but i must say all those announcements about the distribution deals did kind of make be believe in the company for a while…

Then unfortunately decided to make a small day trade when it was at about $3 and swinging like crazy. I will disclose that I am not invested out of my belief in the company and definitely not in Paul Hyslop. Still holding after the 90% drop…lol. Maybe I am not so smart because i have been averaging down but now in fairly deep.

My sentiment remains hold for 2 reasons…
    1. After dropping from $3.20 to $0.38, who cares if it goes to $0. I think you will be more sad if it does recover than if you lose the little bit of capital that remains.
    2. With possible manipulation going on with the likes of Merryl Lynch etc buying and selling shares, I can’t bring myself to sell at a loss…

The company was obviously crap to begin with and was going nowhere for many years with a crappy founder/CEO who sees this as his family business. It should never really have been listed as a public company IMO.

Fine there was a lot of interest during COVID initial scare but they didn’t capitalise and took the lazy way out by making deals with randoms to distribute $5 million worth of product per year. I can understand why the price surged and why a lot of people were keen to sign on huge distribution deals with them which fizzled to nothing.

The question which remains i guess is…will they continue to have falling revenue, become unprofitable and go back to 8 cents a share? or will they somehow find a stable revenue floor which they can begin to build on? Once they stop having declining revenue quarter after quarter i think people will be able to figure out what the company is worth. I am crossing my fingers that next quarter will be 7 million + but I have a feeling it will be more disappointment and more excuses from the CEO.

Even though I am invested I think it’s sad that someone like Paul Hyslop is allowed to talk out of his ass and entice people who can’t see through his bullshit into investing in his company.

I will see this to $0 or get out if i’m ever in the green

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $5.771M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $8.434K 292.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 437298 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 85245
Last updated 11.35am 06/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.