ZNO 7.41% 2.5¢ zoono group limited

I think its fair to 'expect' that another production bottleneck...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I think its fair to 'expect' that another production bottleneck is possible given the conditions caused from COVID-19. We saw a bottleneck problem with the website in regards to small orders. I believe with the 1000L totes and 5L orders, the company is able/better suited to meet worldwide demand as the production rate for the larger sizes is a lot faster. Its pretty obvious to tell that the time it takes to produce 1x5L bottle is faster than 100 bottles of 50ml. So imagine during their peak, having to produce and package thousands of orders daily for 50ml/150ml/250ml would of been a nightmare given their smaller manufacturing capabilities. Until they can start the third party plastic bottle production, I believe bottlenecks can still occur. Bottleneck for small orders again? Yes, I say highly plausible. Bottleneck for big quantities? No, I say they can meet demand.

I Like that the company doesn't pump out announcements for the sake of it. It shows to me that having 'big customers' isn't anything new or exciting anymore, but something that is normal and to be expected. Plus, given that there is no legal requirement for the company to announce single transactions from the London Underground or Portugal Metro, I like the fact that they haven't announced this to hype up the company. However, what I personally would like to see is a list of customers, such as what many websites tend to show. Doesn't need to be an announcement, but like an update on their website on the 'Business & Industrial Solutions' section.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $8.885M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $8.318K 323.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 168928 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 80508 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.