ZNO 12.9% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Hi @Tarvold as much as current holders hate to hear it you make...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi @Tarvold as much as current holders hate to hear it you make some very valid points. The reality is no one believes what Zoono says anymore with the rubbish that was announced in the past that all fell through. i.e. 7/11 which PH explained in the last webinar. Zoono were happy to announce trials but never gave an update without being asked. The explanation sounded truthful regarding 7/11 leading them on however there was no initiative to provide an update from management. Now if the same thing happens with Microsoft it would be very concerning. From publicly available news Microsoft are cautious about reopening offices. This will lead to delays and possibly cancellations. If someone in HC who is in frequent communication with PH or management can confirm, that would be great along with the suggestion for the newsletter to include update on previously announced trials etc. The newsletter currently appears to be a way to appease the shareholders and build hype without providing proper insights and updates.

I will be looking very closely at the next quarterly. Anything less than 7mil will set off alarm bells, I suspect any cash receipts from recent growth will not be seen until Q2. I think all holders need to balance the good with the bad. So far there has been a lot more bad than good. The product is effective it so maybe it is the price point that is the issue. We also need to remember that Zoono are up against some large incumbents who will not be happy losing market share.
    Last edited by Allymoa10: 02/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $5.771M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $8.434K 292.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 437298 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 85245
Last updated 11.35am 06/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.