ZNO 2.38% 4.1¢ zoono group limited

Hi again Just some of my thoughts of the October newsletter. I...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Hi again

Just some of my thoughts of the October newsletter. I didn't know about the progress in South East Europe so that was a pleasant surprise.

The pace seems to be picking up in China. In the annual report audio cast on 26th of August 2021, Paul did mention "we may look to some blending and packaging in China". So if China Post and Yonghui supermarket deals work out. And Beijing Daxing International airport and Beijing Railway Station continue to use Zoono. Then they may well have to start blending and packaging in China.

The highlight for me was DEVELOPMENTS IN SOUTH AFRICA. So I googled South Africa Citrus Growers International and came up with this link.

https://www.citrusres.com/cri-divisions/#research

I went to their research division and it seems container packaging is a problem, here is a snippet.

MAJOR FUTURE CHALLENGES
    The lack of attention to issues that fall into this category could be potentially catastrophic for the southern African citrus industry. One such challenge is the failure of, or problems associated with, the cold sterilisation protocol (-0.6°C for 24 days). In addition, the deterioration of fruit quality associated with container shipments of citrus could result in a loss of market share in this very important and growing part of the world economy.

and also

Another aim of this programme is to develop improved handling options in the cold chain to ensure the supply of high-quality fruit in all markets. A focus area is the improved use of refrigerated containers and specifically to cold treatment markets. This programme analyses those factors influential in the cooling of fruit, e.g. carton design and forced air cooling facilities, as well as maintaining fruit at the desired temperature during export without resulting in the deterioration of the fruit rind.

So I have no doubt they have tried many processes but they are still looking for a better outcome. Hopefully Zoono can help.

The newsletter was very positive, but newsletters will not turn the share price around. But if some of the news articles workout eventually the bottom line will improve and the share price will stop falling and begin to rise.

People rightly criticise Zoono at times and I don't argue with them. But Zoono does do some things right and I'm hoping we have just turned the corner.

Remember do your own research, don't rely on a noeinstein.

cheers good luck Zoono holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $2.501K 61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3710 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 68137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.