ZNO 2.38% 4.1¢ zoono group limited

hi again This appeared on Linkedin one hour ago, signs of...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    hi again

This appeared on Linkedin one hour ago, signs of progress in China. It comes with a video but I can't post that as I'm not a Linkedin member.

Zoono Global
    Zoono Global
    1,742 followers
    1h
    Next Level service from the team in China for the 6-Star Changlong Ocean Theme Park Resort, who is now part of The ZOONO® Protect Program!

Join the many businesses that are helping protect their customers and staff with ZOONO®

Read more about how Zoono can help keep your people well, so it’s business as usual -https://lnkd.in/gKpNxbG
    #zoono #antimicrobialprotection #germprotection #surfacesanitiser #microbeshieldz71

Yesterdays animal health news from the US finally arrived. In the Audio cast on the 26th of August 2021 when talking about animal health. Paul mentioned The US partnership with Apiam was due out soon and now it has arrived.

He also mentioned, trials concluding soon with largest poultry producer in Mexico. And trials with UKs largest poultry producer concluding. Both these trials are Zoono Animal Health, so if successful Zoono will not have to share the income, this is how I read it.

As for yesterdays US announcement it appears the market will wait and see when it comes to Zoono. One positive I take from it is, Zoono has received a longevity approval for Xtend21. The approval is for use in animals and not in humans but it is their first longevity approval in the US for the same product Z71. So the US EPA is not against longevity claims, I thought they were.

But no doubt passing it for human use with a longevity claim is a much bigger deal.

Good luck Zoono holders

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $2.501K 61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3710 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 68137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.