ZNO 2.38% 4.1¢ zoono group limited

hi Dui [ATTACH] Usually Zoono brings its News Letter out on the...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    hi Dui

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 2.12.09 pm.png

Usually Zoono brings its News Letter out on the last day of the month so I don't think we will get one before Monday the 31st of January.

Zoono didn't get a boost from the Delta variant and no boost from OMGicron variant. It comes down to credibility. It seems the market is ok with paying 38 cents per share at the moment. But they are waiting for some increased numbers in the January 4C, before they are willing to pay extra. I think Omicron has supported the share price, before it came along we were pushing 34.5 cents.

I also was waiting for a December News Letter so I emailed Zoono. And it was PH himself who answered it thirty minutes after I sent it, so I know he is on the job.

I am hoping for some new news like Zoonex, Packaging or something out of left field from the US or China. I trust Zoono but its not easy I get nervous around 4C time. Zoono did mention logistic problems. But on a positive note it might help with packaging fresh fruit. Ships are taking longer to deliver and that could help the new packaging use. Thats why I'm hoping to hear about packaging in the next News Letter.

anyway thats it for now. Go Zoono

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $2.653K 64.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 68137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.