ZNO 0.00% 4.2¢ zoono group limited

Hi Dui I also Googled Zoonex Systems Ltd and I did not find any...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Hi Dui

I also Googled Zoonex Systems Ltd and I did not find any info. There is the information on ASX announcements which you have pointed out. I also have some info which was said in the audio cast following the ASX presentations. I record them and then take notes here are some of my notes.

From the audio cast on the 26th August 2021 from the Q and A section Paul was asked about revenues from Zoonex his answer was

-At this stage we will be selling the product for 12 pound per litre thats the agreed price and will be rebating around 3 pound per litre back to our equipment partner. They will share in the sale for sure, but also on the sale of the machinery and the licensing fees for the machinery we are going to be sharing in that sale.

From the audio cast on the 25th November 2021 Q and A section

- Zoonex rolling out into buildings at the moment. Blue prints for machines finalised. Can now be manufactured anywhere in the world. Partnering with large property and facilities management companies which manage thousands of buildings. The system has been refined, perfected, it is tested tried and it's true. Big growth there I believe, I'm not going to put numbers around it. but it will be significant.

So although Paul spoke those words in the audio cast, it is only now as I see evidence on Linkedin and YouTube that I am beginning to get comfortable with it. I am looking forward to a market update one day.

Also you asked about Patents. In the audio cast 26th August 2021 Q and A Paul was asked why the turn around in Patents when he previously was not in favour of them, and he said

- The patents in Europe and the US have been accepted and are going through the process. It was around when we applied for our new EPA formulations. We decided wanted to get a bit of protection around that formulation. We also applied for patents around our nasal spray which we are developing with an NZ Professor and the Auckland Medical school.

Thats all the added info I have on Zoonex and patents

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.976M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31653 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 38137 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.