ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

Hi All, I'm a late comer to the party. I don't think I'm too...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hi All, I'm a late comer to the party. I don't think I'm too late though. Modest parcel of $10k around the $2.19 mark, but in it for the long haul. So hoping that will become $100k in 7yrs or less.

I'm surprised with how few the number of regular posters are. You lads/ladies don't own the remaining shares on issue, that our MD doesn't own, do you? My other surprise is that there's so few shares left when you take him into account. So when people get greedy and the fund managers jump in, it'll go exponential.

The technical and fundamental view is spectacular! Nice move today, increasing by 3%, while the market declined 3% to maintain it's consolidation, before the next leg up. Plenty of indicators pointing upward. Regarding the volatility, I kinda liken it to FMG over the last ten years, with the share price almost behaving like that of a spec stock, even though it's a blue chip. I think this will continue for a while, especially if our sales massively increase as they did in April. However, the trend will be up and steep. With such an amazing clientele and moving into blue sky markets, globally, namely animal care, I can't see why our sales won't continue to jump.

Happy to get feedback on anything I've written. To our success!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.