ZNO 0.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

I am a holder but I am not an upramper. I have been researching...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I am a holder but I am not an upramper. I have been researching everyday non-stop for the past 2 weeks TO ENSURE that Zoono is not full of S***. Before i bought into ZNO, I legit thought the company was using the coronavirus to profit. I didnt pay much attention to the company as i thought it was a bullshit company. But from a while ago I looked at all their 2020 announcements and saw that revenue was growing like crazy, the company was expanding in New Zealand, demand was growing exponentially and the distribution agreements were larger than ever before. I then came across a close friend who purchased Zoono Hand Sanitiser and Z-71 spray. I got to physically see the product and use the product. Seeing the product in real life was a game changer, it gave me confidence that the company is "POSSIBLY" selling a legit product. So reading all the revenue/daily revenue figures and doing my own calculations etc, I felt that based upon the "reported numbers", the company is really good. Even in the Interview with Alan Kohler, CEO Paul Hyslop stated that Revenue for the quarter is roughly $15million, which is f*en phenomenal compared to the $558k in the previous quarter. If Paul Hyslop was to openly lie about revenue he would be crucified by the pontious pilot and ASIC. I some what do believe that ZNO will show roughly $15million in the quartely, HOWEVER, i will only believe the revenue numbers once i see them in the quarterly, until then i will not 100% believe that revenue is that high, i need the proof. Once the proof is given then its a game changer!! I then started to think that IF Zoono is supposedly getting MORE DEMAND during the coronavirus, there has to be exposure online, companies are losing incredible amounts of revenue yet ZNO is making more money than ever, this needs to be reported or evidence of the demand has to be online. This is how my online searching started, and as i have previously posted, i have found many many sources to prove that Zoono has an international presence. Especially now that Zoono is being trialed with the Porto & Lisbon Metro, and London Underground, I truly am starting to believe that Zoono isnt full of S***, If there is an announcement by the London Underground that can 100% confirm this, then i will have tremendous faith in the Zoono. The Quarterly is crucial, if the revenue and gross margin figures match what CEO Paul Hyslop has stated, then Zoono is not full of S***

GLTA & DYOR !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.183M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $573 22.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66972 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 67313 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.