ZNO 0.00% 2.5¢ zoono group limited

Typical, when the stock tumbles the shorters come out of the...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Typical, when the stock tumbles the shorters come out of the woodworks, and then when the stock rises, the shorters go back into hiding. Happened here before and will happen again. I expect to see you here while the stock falls, the combination of EOFY sell off plus the resurgence of fear in the market due to coronavirus, its a no brainer that the probability of selling and shorting will increase, and thus occurring.

By all means you are entitled to say whatever you like, but so are others such as myself. I sure hope that after Zoono experiences its current downward direction, that you will continue to speak when the price rises again, because I would sure love your charting skills to show me where the share price will lead to over the next quarter !! The last shorter that was here has not spoken while the share price has risen (not a surprise) and plus some of his money is stuck in SKN, so he has been too embarrassed to comment around here. Be brave and stick around, I would love to discuss the end of financial year results with you!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.238K 86.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 182923 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 28425 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.