ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Found an interesting Article from the 13th March....

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Found an interesting Article from the 13th March. https://www.time24.news/i/2020/03/clean-meters-with-product-that-eliminates-the-new-coronavirus-for-30-days.html .

So when reading the news report, they mentioned some key things.
    1) Firstly, the article states that the BBC reported that Zoono is being tested with the London Underground...."and other countries are also adopting the solution". So yet again, just some more confirmation that the London Underground is using Zoono. But also a key part suggesting that possibly other countries will soon adopt Zoono ?!?!
    2) The Portuguese distributor of Zoono , is working with the public transport system as we already know, BUT ALSO "private companies", namely 'ManPowerGroup', 'Cosec' and 'CA Seguros' facilities. ManPowerGroup is a Fortune 500 American multinational corporation that is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. They made USD$22billion revenue in 2018.,and they have offices in Porto and Lisbon. Cosec is the leading insurer in Portugal in the areas of credit and bond insurance. CA Seguros is a non-life insurance company in Portugal that operates a range of insurance products for the protection of individuals, entrepreneurs and companies. THIS IS VERY INTERESTING because these three listed companies are HUGE companies, National and Global giants. Such companies can use the BEST disinfectant products in the world. Therefore, If they are going to use Zoono, it personally highlights to me that Zoono is being extremely well-received and that the technology is highly trusted and well scientifically backed. I'm not too knowledgeable on the scientific application of Zoono, but there is obviously something very critical and special about its dry fogging capabilities, that sets it apart from competitors.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2079/2079068-42e29ce318485e141e1dfd5ca4a9042b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.218K 87.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53148 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 6250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.