ZNO 4.76% 4.0¢ zoono group limited

Company websites mentioning use of Zoono, page-2760

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Hi Zoono holders.

I haven't posted anything since the last 4C because I have only just picked myself up and dusted myself off. I try to post positive stuff, but plenty of negativity around which I don't argue with. But on a positive note last week on Zoono Animal health Uk Linkedin posted they were being used by PD Hook in a farm turnaround. This is how PD Hook describe them selves on their website. and here is a link https://pdhook.co.uk/
    ABOUT US

A family owned business P.D. Hook (Hatcheries) Ltd was founded in the 1950s when the UK poultry industry was in its infancy. Head office is located on the existing site at Cote in Oxfordshire. It has grown to become the largest independent hatchery company in the UK and a major player in the UK poultry market.

Zoono Animal Health UK

214 followers
    1w

Zoono Animal Health UK and S.DRAKES PRESSURE WASHING SERVICES LIMITED had a busy day down in Norfolk supporting PD Hook and Hook2Sisters with another efficient farm turnaround. Zoono Animal Health UK provides improved welfare with its innovative antimicrobial technology. Safe for Birds, Safe for Staff, Safe for Farm! For more information on how we can work with your farm contact us via [email protected]

On a different note Zoonex posted some info on Linkedin titled New project underway, here is the video. So between Animal health and Zoonex, Zoono is diversifying outside of the Covid hype. I would like to hear more about packaging. I still believe Zoono will grow but it will take time, no quick recovery in the SP just my opinion.

cheers

Come on Zoono pull your finger  out  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $8.549M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $3.541K 86.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72800 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 68137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.