PLS 2.06% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

Company Worth???, page-43

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Parkyn, please refer to the picture below, it has been posted many times on this thread.

ROCKS.png

Right now myself and many others believe that PLS is at the beginning of the development stage. PLS had the huge run on the discovery two years ago and it's taken some time to get everything together.

Once the discovery was made and people realised a plant could not be made over night and profits earned people left and rightly so, it's on to the next discovery.

However when looking at the bigger picture, especially the macro economic environment you'll appreciate that besides AJM and PLS (both low cost producers) there is very few out there right now that can supply at current prices (which are high). This is a huge benefit to PLS and really allows them to lock in short term profits that do not have to be discounted.

Where will PLS be in a 1-2 years from now? I would personally say towards $1 but that's my view. Just look at who else is out there and going to be feeding into demand shortly, its a short list.

Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.060(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $100.8M 33.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716181 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 235000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.