NMT 14.3% 7.2¢ neometals ltd

companys future?, page-3

1. 735 Posts.
    I spoke with Mr Reed after the dfs was completed trying to ascertain if the deposit would ever be brought into production. His reply to me was that it was very unlikely that they would be able to find the $630+ million to fund the development of the deposit, and he was looking at ways of maximising the money spent on the project up to date. David and Chris have on many occasions stated the Barrambie deposit was a company maker but those statements I feel will never come to fruition. The company should've been further down the line with the project and possibly even had the plant up and running by the time the crash happened and the share price would've been closer to what windamurra's was even though they had a better deposit, but the slowly slowly approach by the people in charge have only made me and others feel the investment we made in the company was wrong. I hope that both David and Chris will be trying extremely hard to give real shareholder gains in the near future or their reputations will be tarnished for their repeated statements about Barrambie. Only time will tell but this investor is nearing the end of his tether.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.009(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $44.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 8.1¢ 6.3¢ $250.9K 3.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104718 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 7663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.