SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Following recent expressions of frustration with SAR standing...

1. CHN
    707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Following recent expressions of frustration with SAR standing still whilst the GP burst through usd 2000. Consider this: maybe the "stand still" is actually a healthy correction after a very strong run up in the share price

A couple of thoughts:

1. I've owned SAR since 2015 when I bought it for 39 cents. I'm sure other contributors on HC have a similar entry point.
    So the current price is a very good return - show me something better.

2. The recent review of resources and update of AISC for Carosue Dam & Thunderbox places SAR, by my calculations,
    on a forward PE of less than 9. Presumably dividends are not far away. That PE is not what you would expect from a growth stock
    so it seems to me that there is a very exciting period ahead for patient SAR holders.

The above does not take into account the future contribution of SAR's super pit share which IMO is a very exciting move
    by SAR and one that will reap rich rewards.

So I fully expect SAR to move beyond $10 at current GP levels and who knows how high if the GP goes to USD 3000.

And BTW fellow contributors who also hold EVN have probably noticed that Australian Super had acquired a 5% stake in EVN. Disclosure - I also
    own EVN as one of my core gold holdings.

Super funds holding gold shares - who would have thought! SAR and EVN are definitely in the same league

Patience friends.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.