LKE 2.94% 3.3¢ lake resources n.l.

comparative peer values, page-129

1. 3,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1422
    GoodOilGuy,

Well done on your amazing result on the other investment. I couldn't agree more with your thoughts - we have a huge opportunity right now to participate in what is sure to be a paradigm shift in energy. Sure, we can buy an EV at some stage and feel good about it, but why not make a few bucks along the way with the major raw material central to the revolution.

I'm well into "buy a nice new car" territory on my Lithium stocks but nowhere near "pay off the mortgage" territory - yet.

I'm very realistic and not getting overly excited at this stage - but we have a very rare set of circumstances as you know that could make LKE your second life changing investment - and my first. All we really need is to prove that there is a nice economical Brine resource on our land at Kachi and or Olaroz and I'm confident management will do the rest and the SP will look after itself.

Now that the market has woken up to LKE, we could also start seeing some wild swings and some games being played to relieve weak hands of their holdings for cheap prices (under 50 cents is a "cheap" price in my book at this stage of proceedings). This seems to have happened for other Lithium stocks such as GXY and others - where now poor old retail hold less than 20% of the company and the institutions totally dominate.

We are still right at the beginning of this journey with LKE. All the best and I look forward to rising this one with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $55.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $71.47K 2.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 2443274 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2238166 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.