SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

comparative value

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Hi ,I spent a bit of time yesterday comparing SRI,it's SP,SOI and MC and fundamentals to our nearest Doolgunna neighbour and peer TLM. I found the exercise rewarding,I suggest that it is an exercise worth doing .My conclusion was that compared to TLM,SRI is still considerably undervalued and as such represents a lower risk entry into Doolgunna than TLM,RNI or even THX.IMHO SRI currently deserves an SP of about 20 to 24c. I urge people interested in Doolgunna to do the same comparisons that I did and yes, by all means make allowance for TLM's superior cash position but remember also that Woodline remains SRI's bonus play .Also consider that TLM and THX have both recently applied for leases just to the west of SRI's southern leases down just north northwest of Wiluna.I do believe that TLM's team of geologists are very astute and they didn't apply for those leases without good reason or belief that they would encounter success in exploration of that area as well.Consider also that SRI applied for their leases near Wiluna almost a year ago and then realize the foresight of Mike Doepel and Sipa's own crew of geologists .I commend SRI as an attractive lower risk entry to the Doolgunna area

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 311101 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1787 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.