AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Refrog,I have followed the YRR/GPN posts for a fair while...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Refrog,

I have followed the YRR/GPN posts for a fair while now.

Have also read a number of your posts.

Once owned GPN. However, that was before the YRR spinout.

Whats intrigued me was the Vanadium as i knew little about it.

Once questioned Koala King in regard to why he was so optimistic about GPN as i was more interested in the Gold play at the time. His answer to my question was the Vanadium. I also asked him if he had followed PMA, now WVL.

No he hadn't.

Although WVL is smaller as far as production according to the diagram in the latest YRR Vanadium Report and a lower grade of.047%, what has not been mentioned, WVL has so far only explored 8klm of the complete 18klm tenement. As well, it is at shallow depth which is a big plus factor.

That 8klm is enough to last 20 years and in fact all Vanadium has been presold for the life of the mine. That means they still have 10klms to go. MXR owns the continuing Shepherds as well as the surrounding land which also includes highgrade Vanadium 1.02%.

The Noble group has taken a major stake in WVL and infrastructure and production will be in place before the years out. $300mln i think was the capex cost for memory.
    WVL still kept some of the infrastructure during the xstrata debacle.

Now given WVL will be cementing themselves as a forerunner years before other companies could get of the ground why would a "Big Brother" even be interested in investing in YRR when the continued growth rate is expected to be 7.8% compounded from now until 2015 before a tapering of in spot price for Vanadium?

I understand that being close to the Ports would certainly help. However, how soon do people really expect Gabanintha to be in production given all the ticks are met?

Thats sought of got me baffled.

Any ideas?

I don't hold WVL or YRR.

Just interested.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $61.71K 4.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 913803 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 15940359 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.