AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

compare the diagram, page-45

1. 1,580 Posts.
    if by the end of april YRR has not reached its potential, it NEVER will.

Why?

If there truly is a suitor, this will rise to multiples the current price before the drill results are out. Watch carefully.

If this does not rise, there is NO suitor or party wanting YRR or any deal with them.

If the JORC comes out at say 130 m tonnes or more, and the sp does nothing on the news, heaven help us, because a suitor could easily take us at a very very low price.

We will lose our roofs, but the big holders will get filthy at a T/O of say 10 cents, as they got their stock for nix.

Forget the u -tenements. As illustrated today, despite the "excellent U news", the market knows those u tenemenents are not of any value, certainly not the same value we paid by prostituting our massive vanadium ore body, which has been diluted to nothing more than a wee in the great pacific!

As Iceman said - why did they not JORC the vanadium up 2 years ago? I think we all know why.

If this does not end up happy for existing holders, there will be no end to the ramifications. Check www.asic.com.au to see what the law says about these scenarios.....

I hope for the best....there is no reason for this not to travel north right now.

I do believe in a certain person in the co. who is honest and the real deal, but who is behind it all, and who will benefit from the deals........ we find out soon.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $37.41K 2.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 25843132 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3434257 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.