Compared to IOH - RCL IO Deal Worth $1 Max!!, page-2

1. 777 Posts.
    worzel,

Nice piece of analysis......$450k. Look I remember when you first posted on RND/TBR I said to you that you were on to it, but you need to get some conviction. Things in life don't happen overnight, the magic fairy doesn't exist, ready to put money under your pillow because you've been a good boy.

If you think the Rand story will end with massive dilution for non-associated shareholders based on the sale of a property in Africa worth nothing, then it is time you sell your shares if you have any.

Your schizophrenia over these companies is baffling, one minute singing praises, the next deriding their efforts. The sky is not currently falling in so just relax a bit.

As mentioned before, I've been a shareholder in Tribune since the very early days and have seen every twist and turn. I am happy with management. Others may not be because the companies are undervalued by any conventional measures. Is that managements fault? Maybe. The companies in my view have provided the market with all the information that is need to value them. Take for example the recent exploration report on Ghana. It is all there. If you wanted you could independently go away and model the deposits on your own computer if you had the inclination. Other companies would be making a big song and dance about every single encouraging drill result that crosses their desk. If you are looking for style over substance my friend I can point you to a lot of other companies.

Unfortunately we as shareholders have to carry a substantial discount while we wait for the market to catch up, when it can no longer ignore substance over style and it re-rates us to the bare minimum that it can reluctantly stand. Welcome to RND/TBR.

Worzel IMO in 2-3 years it will be the same story, share price higher, but not high enough. People complaining still. Go and talk to the shareholders of many actual ASX miners who have seen their share prices plummet since 2011 and then come back and ask RND/TBR shareholders how unhappy they really are.

Stokes was stranded and was lucky to get out of the mess he was in. BCI was running out of options on mine life and had to dance with the wallflower. Let's see where the BCI share price is in one year.

SilentO
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.