LOM 7.62% 9.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Hi B22, That quote interested me as well. However, I looked at...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi B22,

That quote interested me as well. However, I looked at it slightly differently.

It was 'De Beers' that provided the statistics. If you think about it, over the lasts 140 years, it was definitely in their interest to deter many others from looking for diamonds.

At a 1% chance (according to 'De Beers') of finding a resource that is able to be mined and economical, I am guessing, that made sure no one did look, and why would you? A brilliant strategy, if you think about it.

I am guessing, that we have many more diamonds around on the planet, but just not looked for, as we have been sort of brainwashed into thinking, not economical, or not even there. It seems that is slowly changing.

A paradigm shift, from what we automatically accept, from previous propaganda, to probable reality, takes some time. So it will take time for SP and the market to catch up.

I am not suggesting there are diamonds everywhere, but from observation, it seems, even looking has been stymied for many years. So who knows. LOM may have it very right.

LOM may not be as high risk as you think. I am with Bungy on the potential, using the statistics in the article. It could be close, as LOM is actively looking.

It seems to me that diamonds are not what many go looking for. LOM has managed the best alluvials, and it would seem on the right track for things that could surprise many in the future.

Just my opinion and observation, and so as to be very clear, I am no expert at all, so as usual everyone DYOR.

Cheers
    GSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.008(7.62%)
Mkt cap ! $28.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $32.50K 325.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 13313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.