Comparing microcap gold drillers, page-18

1. 2,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hi Ghost,

I was asking if the current TMX resource has old underground workings in it which I think it may have and have the old workings been allowed for in the classification or is it just inferred category? (ie old waste dumps never to be mined and ore block models that haven't accounted for old workings?)

Also working around old workings in open pit, will they need to use old underground maps and probe drill to identify old workings before people work above them?. This will need a Geotech Engineer mapping cover and strata type for stability. Big production hold up. Costly to C1
    Also what will the process be for people on foot working over old underground workings like the blast crew. Will they be working of a fixed crane with an inertia reel and harness?. How much time will this waste and how many extra people will this need?
    Also what extra bomb and drilling will be used above normal blasting conditions to make sure old workings are taken out and ground blasted properly?.

There has been many deaths of open pit workers working through old underground workings, especially ones that are not mapped. You can find info on the DMP WA website.

Your very lucky to work in the mining industry for 10 years with no deaths, I sincerely hope this streak continues.

From your comments on safety you sound like you work for one of the big mining companies that just pretend to mine or are part of the engineering brainless society of WA. Good if you just want to turn up for a pay cheque. What a cancer on our industry. I'm sure this is not you

71c4
    pump for your pips somewhere else you stooges
    (don't blame me I'm just repeating what the voices in my head said)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.