Hi 71c4 - I have pasted the start of a few of you comments and...

1. 358 Posts.
    Hi 71c4 - I have pasted the start of a few of you comments and answered them
    All gold in the ground not in waist dumps etc, which are called ore stock piles by way not waist dumps which are waist?

Old workings - you might be right if its an old mine with very extensive workings not a couple of prospecting scratching! I worked at Pit at Marvel Lock in the 90's major old working no maps and we had no problems!

Also what will the process be for people on foot working etc... not sure what mines you have seen?

Also what extra bomb and drilling will be used above etc... I think you are ahead of the ball here, its not a big issue - its an open high grade deposit so can handle a few extra costs. to move dirt its only a 3-4 dollars a ton including drill and blast?

There has been many deaths o DMP WA website. - I looked out of interest and found non re falling down stopes? from my time in the industry its professional and incidents are rare?

Your very lucky to work in the mining industry for 10 years with no deaths, I sincerely hope this streak continues.... etc..... Not sure where you have worked China, Russis or Africa perhaps. WA mining industry is a world leader in safety???

From your comments on safety you sound like you work for one of the big mining companies that just pretend to mine.....etc..... - Actually No I have worked for mine owners, contractors and sub contractors both larger and small - never experienced unsafe or bad situation that were not identified and fixed! I guess you chose the company you keep and reap the conditions of these choices.

Who cares the main thing is they have an open deposit that needs drilling and this will hopefully make the deposit much bigger and get the share price up so I can make a lot of money, How and when they mine is not mu concern I will be moving my money to the next unknown giant mine discovery opportunity - buckle up tight its getting close to a big run!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.