ENR 8.94% 56.0¢ encounter resources limited

1. 3,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8199
    Thanks for the feed back. As @ozblue commented earlier today good to get. Helps the thought process which can get a bit stale and repetitive.

2. You suggest that Emily is in a magnetic low with marginal gravity. Would this be in any way similar to Luni?

Geophysically I don't think there is much similarity. However, the grade and style of mineralisation from 98 (high grade blanket in weathered carbonatitic profile) is what seems to be found at Luni. [Suspect the intersection came as a nice surprise which has led to a rethink of ENR's targeting approach. Probably one reason to go to aircore testing which will likely work for large portions of their tenements.]

Having said that the devil would be in the detail which would be more obvious, one way or the other, if ENR chose to make some proprietary falcon gravity data available. Dealing with the margin of different surveys often leads to 'boundary faults' that may, or may not, be real.

I suspect Luni does stray (irregularly) onto ENR ground to the north as a low grade Nb/background carbonatite or associated marginal fenite alteration. Gravity, mag and ENR assays tend to support this.
    To the east Green may be a NE extension of Luni.
    To the west Emily is IMO more likely to be a NW lobe or faulted off set of Luni.
    ENR line spacing is 4-1200m with infill likely to be done over the next month or two.

3. What do you mean by “ WA1 has billions of IGV Nb + credits?

IGV - In Ground Value. A tonne of Niobium goes for $40+K as a FINISHED commodity. Back of the envelope estimates by a number of folks on HC and Analysts suggest there is at least 1 Mt of Nb contained in Luni mineralisation. Multiply tonnage by value per tonne to get an IGV. If 1 Mt is any where near accurate $40B IGV. No idea what the figures are so I said billions of IGV Nb.
    Also present are REE's and phosphate which are intimately mixed with the Nb (suspect this). If true then separation may be required to free the Nb leaving something over which may or may not be a saleable product = credits.

4. ENR mentions in their presentation of 24 April 2024 that Emily, Green and Joyce are low magnetic, circular interpreted intrusive features at intersections of major regional structures. ENR drilling proved 12m @ 2.3% Nb2O5 from 54m at EAL098. ENR also shows that it is open from Luni to Green IMO no to this see above. Aren’t these results very much like Luni? Green appears to be bigger in area than Luni. Yes the Green (and Joyce) target areas are bigger. What are the actual targets? I don't know. My previous musings were that the central vague circular features may be what they will look at.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6150/6150477-afe4d044c35285653c06e6e75584839a.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6150/6150487-68f297188ccd4762e9762bdb6c97d3d1.jpg

The orange dashed lines are outdated. Will change infuture

5. In late 2020, ENR drilled a single DD hole EAL001 proximal to Luni(NO it is13 Kms WNW) that intersected similar hydrothermally altered granitic & mafic intrusions with a distinctive IOCG geochemical signature to Luni. (WA1 9 May 2022 announcement) Any comments? See this reply to @J&J on this topic.

6..I am looking at all these considering the fact that ENR is going to start diamond drill Perce this month and start air core drilling of Emily, Green and Joyce this month and the next.

7. CHN geologists have run the ruler over ENR and now CHN feels that it is good enough to take a 6% slice. What caused them to do this that the market has not figured out yet?
    Has anyone looked at what the SLR stake included?. It was acquired a long time back before ENR hived off HMG. CHN will now be on the register of HMG with some interesting Au plays in the west Tanami. What else came with the stake? IMO not just ENR though a major part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.055(8.94%)
Mkt cap ! $252.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.5¢ 61.0¢ 55.0¢ $840.1K 1.466M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33999 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 44296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.