SKN 0.00% 0.3¢ skin elements limited

Comparing SKN to ZNO

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    SKN are a new entrant in this space and they don't have sole ownership of the technology which IMO is why they have had to put a huge premium on the cost of the product they make.

IMO SKN will find it tough to compete with ZNO who already have global dsitribution agreements in place and IMO would have cheaper maufactuing costs unless SKN are just ripping off thier customers which I don't think they are, I think it is because they do not own the technology which they rely on Holista for who just have the disitribution rights and they dont even own the technology themselves.

Zoono (ZNO) Each pack includes:1x 500ml Hand Sanitiser 1x 150ml Hand Sanitiser 3x 50ml for $85.00 AUD for all these products in one pack.
    https://zoono.com/collections/shop-all/products/hand-sanitiser-pack-1

SKN - 1 x Invisi Shield Natural Life Hand Sanitiser(300ml) $79.90 AUD
    https://sknlife.com.au/collections/sknshield/products/invisi-shield-natural-life-hand-sanitiser-300ml

SKN also have a very high debt to equity ratio where ZNO are cashed up.

IMO SKN are just trying to jump on the hysteria bandwagon in a market space that a premium brand like Zoono have been in and built up for years with all of the high level lab results and tests readily available on there website.

Goodluck to SKN holders but looks like a short term fail IMO to which another capital raising will ensue to bail them out and go back to making suncreams.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.768M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4390660 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1747913 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.