KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Paxalisib in DPG - I did not clarify in that post from 20...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Paxalisib in DPG  - I did not clarify in that post from 20 minutes ago.

-------------------------------------
    Also worth putting this up below, also - it certainly is current information.

Its shows the scale of success or otherwise - of cancer drug development.

Needless to say, for any new readers here - Kazia has clinical trials underway for lung cancers that have moved to the brain.  Lung cancer in the brain  - extremely likely for paxalisib to work outside of the CNS also. But anyway - I am just presenting here more of the same stuff........................

There are 100 research papers on google which explains that many cancers escape through these errant PI3K pathways. Paxalisib is a drug that repairs these damaged pathway, so as to work in combination with "household" name type cancer drug.

But no 14 billion here, that is for sure - maybe the odd 1 or 2 cent pip increase in SP, can appeal to investors, becoming a little desensitized to disappointment here.
    ---------------------
    July 2023

AstraZeneca stock value falls by nearly £14bn after cancer drug trial results

Shares close down 8% on concerns that new lung cancer drug may not be as successful as hoped

Nearly £14bn has been wiped off the stock market value of AstraZeneca over concerns that a new lung cancer drug may not be as successful as had been hoped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.