BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

comparison between mermaid and neptune, page-27

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hey grump, thanks. Some are "just the facts ma'm" types or running a campaign but I prefer to also read and write opinions, observations and comments. More interesting for people like me who only invest in a few (or only one, now, lol) but read many of the other threads.

As far as topping up is concerned, the sole upside of holding around a pretty high average of about 90, for me is that any buying under that price holds no fear.

I went to them for security when things started to get shakey, because I knew I would not have to sell them - not experienced enough to scarper off to cash like the smarties, but NMS wasn't going to find there is nothing down holes they've drilled or they can't rollover debt, etc. They went great guns right through the crisis, and still improving all the time.

However, kindly don't let me influence you to buy them. If I was that smart I would have sold (at some stage!) and got back in under 30cents and have a great deal more of them now.

If there is another crash, they will certainly fall again, even if I don't believe that will happen. If it does, i will be saying i should have sold to Grumpy, generated a loss on the purchase price, and made a profit by buying back in later and had more of them!

On their own merits they should rise significantly this year and increasingly in the subsequent years. No doubt there will be better buys, particularly in retrospect, lol.

On the SP, I reckon there are enough people skulking off from NMS to some of the speculative shares having run. Afer all, investors in NMS were investors in a speccie until recently when it started churning out record profits and more contracts.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.