FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Comparison of BGS to peers extremely favourable, page-91

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    @thunder54 agree with your statement "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" but think you are a bit to hars on @jakers. He was being completely transparent with his numbers and anyone who knew about the power and transport issues could have seen that taking the same costs as PLS and AJM and the likes was maybe a bit optimistic.

Having said that I think the PFS is extremely conservative! Transport costs can certainly be reduced and the power costs are just stupidly high. Not sure why the "bothered" with this. Have been thinking that maybe the current BoD want/have to get some friends in cheaply so that the financing will be easier in the future. It does not make much sense. This BoD replace the old BoD because the old ones wanted to sell the whole thing for 100m$. Now they come out with a PFS with an NPV well below that number!? Should we not be after these guys and fire them just like the old mob? They are putting this up for sale even cheaper then the previous board did!?

Anyway, this PFS is just way to conservative and BGS is in a much better situation then the PFS makes us believe. For me a screaming buy at these prices!
    Last edited by springinhetveld: 05/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.