NVA 3.33% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

Well,Tim i dont know how you use your eyes,but aparently you...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Well,Tim i dont know how you use your eyes,but aparently you missed the red zones from the company resource upgrade. The indicated resource is located at the starter pit which is the south east part of the korbel main deposit,our company multiple times expressed that the indicated resource upgrade will be focused at the south east part of the korbel main deposit which will be the starter pit.
    From the map its pretty aparent that we will have plenty of higher grade raw material starting from surface,and we will surelly have enough for the first 3-4 years with selective mining+oresorting which will represent very attractive economics,with short pay back periods.
    For your convenience i marked the the important parts of the presentation,if we assume that my approximate starter pit indicated resource marking is correct which starts from surface than you could easely mine selectively with 3:1-4:1 strip ratio just 0.5-0.6g/t material,
    and use oresorting for an easy double up on grade there.Than take the lower grade ore and still grab ~40-80% of the gold in the lower grade ore and produce still very attractive ore for further processing from those ~0.2g/t average grade ore.
    Now you might say so what?!Well we can use oresorting exceptionally well on our deposit,and we can and will cherry pick high grade parts from the lower grade ore as well to provide even more high grade feed into our sistem.

Oresorting btw not only works,the sistem is insanely flexible in day to day operations as you can adjust selectivity real time trough easy software adjustments to meet our blend material grade targets where the economics are the most attractive.

We are an oxide gold deposit which could use simple Heap leaching with good recovery ,but with our current flowsheet we were able to reach even better returns according to our management,and we have no reason not to believe an indepenedent company results who leads our scoping study.

At last i added an oxide gold heap leach gold operations chart.
    What is clearly apparent not the grade what matters most but all parameters combined. When we compare our operation average grade i deem to calculate with better economic outcomes from the feed material than regular heap leach outcomes thanks to our wast ore sorting upgrade flexibility,and if we couldnt reach superior outcomes compared the heap leach route than our Company would have went with the simple heap leaching route instead of the current flow sheet.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3966/3966239-dfa21f5206aa8da2700cf51c6038b224.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3966/3966242-8a488ab4441e8f92a92749ff76bfcf2a.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3966/3966245-02054f41356e781f16cea242a3978d9f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $12.60K 80.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72834 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 2479 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.