NVA 14.7% 14.5¢ nova minerals limited

Thanks Marco, but it’s a far easier exercise to post crap and...

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221
    Thanks Marco, but it’s a far easier exercise to post crap and throw mud with zero substance, and a pile on begins. I don’t perceive them to be negative, call a spade a spade - they are just plain negative. I too would prefer a balanced and decent discussion about a stock.

I don’t like putting people on ignore because some people do post details I like to read and keep me balanced in the stock. My reason for reply is because if no one says anything it becomes a diatribe of negativity. Whilst I am not so naïve to believe HC can influence a share price, it’s still a form of social media. I don’t have any other social media, for various reasons. But you can no doubt check the number of stocks on ASX who have had some pretty targeted campaigns to run stocks down which have been very successful. So if I can cut some of this off before a pile on begins then I will do so.

If you’re ok to live in ignorance that’s your prerogative, but history of late shows it’s easier to generate and distribute misinformation nowadays.

Anyways that’s my thought process…..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.025(14.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 12.5¢ $227.1K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55396 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.